Article 1 (Personal information)
Personal information is defined as information of an individual user, and information that can identify the individual user by the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, place of employment, date of birth, and other descriptions that make up the information, and other information. It contains information that can be easily matched with, thereby identifying the individual user.
Article 2 (Purpose of use of personal information)
The purpose of using personal information is as follows.
- Service provision and authentication to users in this website service
- Responses to inquiries and inquiries from users regarding this website service, after-sales service support (including those by e-mail)
- Questionnaire, application for a campaign, gift delivery, etc.
- User management
- Sale of products, rights, digital contents, and services (hereinafter referred to as “products, etc.”) of this website and third parties
- Advertising/promotion of products of this website and third parties, solicitation of sales (including those by e-mail)
- Send e-mail newsletter
- Billing calculation/billing
- Packing and shipping of products from this website and third parties
- Posting information posted by users
- Research and analysis of marketing data, new service development
- Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts and laws
Article 3 (Arbitrary information provided by the user)
On this website, we may ask you to enter personal information as part of questionnaires, campaigns, etc. In this case, in principle, the user will provide arbitrary information. Regarding personal information provided voluntarily, the purpose of use of the collected information will be clarified again, and it will be held appropriately only within the scope of the purpose.
Article 4 (Disclosure of personal information to a third party)
The user agrees to disclose the personal information acquired by this website to a third party in the following cases. This website will not disclose personal information acquired without user’s consent to a third party except in the following cases.
- When our website reasonably determines that disclosure is necessary based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person, and it is judged its difficulty of obtaining the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to promote the sound development of children or improve public health, and it is judged its difficulty of obtaining the consent of the person.
- When there is a request for disclosure from a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, tax office, or other authorities based on laws and regulations.
- In addition to the preceding paragraph, when it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, with the consent of the person concerned. When it is judged that there is a risk of hindering the performance of office work
- When we outsource all or part of the handling personal information to a company that has a non-disclosure agreement with this website as part of our business under our supervision.
- When this website determines that the user will be disadvantageous to a third party
- When the user explicitly requests disclosure to a third party
Article 5 (Disclaimer)
In the following cases, we will not take any responsibility for the acquisition of personal information by a third party.
- When a user reveals their personal information to other users by using a function on this website service or another means.
- When the information provided to this website by another user unexpectedly identifies the user himself/herself.
- When obtaining information (user ID, password, etc.) that can identify the individual user by someone other than the user himself/ herself.
Article 6 (Use of statistical data)
This website may create statistical data processed to secure from identifying an individual based on the personal information provided. Statistical data that cannot identify an individual does not correspond to personal information, and this website can provide without restrictions.
Article 7 (Correction of personal information, etc.)
This website responds to requests for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to third parties, and notification of purpose of use of legitimate personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. If you wish, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org